Our catalogue incorporates two types of energy generation assets: new second-hand assets and used assets.
- New Secondhand Assets: Not installed yet equipment (never used). Usually, it is due to failed projects not implemented for a wide range of different reasons.
- Used Assets: These were installed and have been in operation, but they are currently uninstalled and for sale.
We have a stock of used wind turbines and auxiliary from the repowering of wind farms and unused turbines from the secondary market.
We also offer solar photovoltaic assets using an opportunistic approach with selected stock offers of photovoltaic panels and attached auxiliary equipment.
Are you looking for an An insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) or diode for the inverter, brake calipers, a pitch cylinder, or any other parts?
We supply all types of components from most brands on the market: Gamesa, Vestas, Made, Ecotecnia and Acciona.
Why pay more for a new part if your component can be repaired at a lower cost with the same quality assurances?
Wide range of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic components and consumables, etc.
REPOWERLAB gives a warranty on all products.
Shipping service to meet your needs.
If we don’t have the part you need, we’ll find it for you!
- Sales of pre-owned wind turbines from all manufacturers; sales of large components and rotor blades
- Dismantling and heavy goods transport
- Contract negotiation support for buyers and sellers
- Coordination of dismantling, including crane hire
- Loading and shipment of the dismantled equipment to the new site or harbor
- Optional reconditioning of the complete nacelle and rotor blades according to the guidelines and international specifications
- Storage of pre-owned wind turbines until they are shipped to the new site or harbor
Our team has a proven track record of creating value for our clients. We bring deep insight and knowledge of power plant repowering, with decades of experience dismantling, transporting and selling equipment from global energy projects. As a result, we have a nuanced understanding of the evolving business dynamics of the sector and the business and market risks that are emerging from the global energy transition.Our Services
WIND TURBINES SOLD
DISMANTLED WIND FARMS
REPOWERLAB provides asset management and engineering advisory services to investors and project sponsors in the energy sector. We create innovative circular economy solutions for the wind energy industry. Our state-of-the-art approaches, already implemented around the world, allows clients to increase the value of their project assets and create new sources of revenue at end of the project life.
We specialize in the recovery of the value of wind farm assets. We work along the entire value chain for the repowering of wind farms, from the strategic planning of the project, through the entire process of recovery and dismantling of the asset, to the intermediation of the assets in secondary markets, and the quantification of the economic, social, and environmental value generated. We develop projects and implement solutions from start to finish in "Turnkey” mode.
Our Headquarters are in USA, Europe, latam